Myofunctional therapy isn’t new, yet many dentists are still unfamiliar with it. Once they start offering it to their patients, though, they wonder how they could have ever provided top-notch care without it.
“Myo” is an invaluable adjunct to orthodontic and orthopedic treatment, creating an optimum airway by bringing the muscles of the mouth, jaw and face into harmony. It can improve OSA scores and TMJ/TMD issues. It can prevent relapse of dental procedures. It can improve speech clarity, enhance appearance, improve eating, drinking and sleeping habits, and help patients maintain good oral health for a lifetime.
I’m thrilled to see the kind of improvements that are achievable when people actually do the treatment that is recommended. – William M. Hang, DDS
Professional Training – Delivered
As a veteran therapist and teacher, I offer multi-day trainings right in your office, making it easy for your whole staff to attend. It also gives you the opportunity for live consultation with your own patients who present myo-suited cases such as ortho challenges/relapse, thumb-sucking, TMD or bridgework/denture/reconstruction challenges/ relapse. You get to put your new knowledge into action immediately!
I attend hundreds of CEU hours in courses each year, but this is the best course I have ever taken! – Courtney Richter, DDS
A training lasts 4 days and covers the following topics:
- Assessing oral-facial muscle dysfunction
- The consultation (practice with the help of one of your current patients)
- How to treat oral-facial muscle dysfunction: step-by-step therapy techniques
- How to stop the sucking habit
- Habituation of the myofunctional patient
- How to build a successful practice within your practice
- Building a new income source
- Serving your patients’ needs on a higher level
Many dentists also like to arrange an evening gathering for patients and their families, referring practices and the community to introduce your new myo practice. It’s a great way to cap off a training – and to quickly move forward with offering an even higher level of care in your office.
What Dental Professionals Say
- An amazing four days!!! It is a tremendous amount of material and background – and you have managed to integrate the disciplines of dentistry and speech so well.
- Your passion and dedication to Oral Myology are truly inspirational.
- I recommend this course for everyone in the dental field!!
4 Day Training: $6000 Your office will also cover my airfare, room and board.
The course fee includes a training manual and therapy kit for each participant up to 6 people. Additional participants are welcome at an extra charge of $200 per person. You will also receive my 6 DVD set of a 4 day myo seminar (a $675 value).
Note: This course is for the benefit of your office and providing myofunctional therapy for your patients. It is not affiliated with any organization. I am an independent provider of therapy techniques from more than 45 years experience in private practice.
Contact me NOW to arrange an in-office training.